INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS AND LOGISTICS
The new Master program “Industrial Systems Engineering” course Production systems and logistics, allows to equip students and professional skills necessary for the organization of the global chain of logistics.
This new program is reinforced through fun and effective educational games, and a set of industrial simulation software strongly applied in business.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER AND OPPORTUNITIES
This Master aims to train logistics experts and industrial executives able to manage and operate the entire supply chain of their business. It is also intended to help future leaders, developers and industry consultants to perform optimization tasks, re-engineering and logistics innovation.
- Logistics Manager;
- Responsible Supply Chain;
- Production manager;
- Responsible procurement;
- Responsible distribution and warehousing;
- Business consultant or engineer;
Participants in the Master program are double student status of the MIM Faculty of the University of Lorraine and the Polytechnic of Agadir. After his academic year the training is completed by a French State Diploma. The Master’s degree is awarded by the University of Lorraine.
DURATION OF STUDIES
The training takes place over a period of 12 months according to the following schedule:
Course: from November to May,
Writing briefs: June to September
Teachers of the University of Lorraine, of the ENIM (National Engineering School of Metz), the Polytechnic of Agadir and ISIAM take turns to ensure the program of this Master.
A team of professionals and leaders are also involved in some workshops and practical seminars.
The program is delivered in a pleasant and effective framework. It enjoys a high level of academic infrastructure that meets the requirements of quality, comfort and performance :
- Classrooms and seminars comfortable and air conditioned,
- IT laboratories with industrial software
- Technical laboratories,
- Free access to Wifi,
- Library offering individual educational books, reference books, the periodicals and handouts from
- partner universities,
- Training and integration service facilitating contacts with the economic environment,
- Cafeteria and lounge,
- Sports infrastructure …
- Hold a diploma level bac + 4 or an engineering degree,
- Examination of the file submitted by the candidate,
- Pass the interview before the selection committee.
- 1 cover letter
- 2 copies of the Bac + 4 or equivalent legalized, one translated into French,
- 2 authenticated copies of transcripts,
- 2 certified copies of the baccalaureate
- 2 CV,
- 2 extracts of birth certificates with a translated into French,
- 2 copies of the national identity card,
- 4 photos (format CIN)
- 1 file completed by the candidate after admission by the selection committee,