A pedagogy based on quality standards:
- Teaching program open on the company and built according to a competency-based approach;
- Involvement of professionals in different juries and in the development of training programs;
- Small groups to allow the best conditions for training;
- Educational coordination by field;
- Evaluation of teaching by students with semi-annual satisfaction surveys;
- Continuing education for permanent teachers;
- Learning environment based on international standards of quality and safety.
A pedagogy enhanced by resources:
- Course syllabus for each course module;
- Basic book for each course;
- Availability of teachers;
- Laboratory applications;
- Access to thousands of references on virtual library;
- Access to e-learning courses on Microsoft technologies, Cisco and language courses.
A varied pedagogy :
- Professor presentations accompanied by uploaded various educational resources on the Moodle platform of the school;
- Varied work through case studies, research, quizzes, simulations and business games;
- IT tools for each course;
- Company visits and projects at each end of session;
- Advanced evaluation and testing;
- At the end of each year … a practical and innovative integrative project for nature.
An educational philosophy based on three basic skills:
Learn to learn :
The first learning center shared by all teachers is to help students develop the ability of self-study. This ability is fundamental to the engineering profession as technologies evolve. Active engineer must be able to develop his skills by his own means throughout his career. For this, the courses are often based on desk research, early preparations using the basic work, presentations, discussion topics …
Learning to undertake:
The second transverse axis of our learning methods is to help students develop the ability to initiate, innovate, create and take initiatives. This approach allows us to train engineers capable to create their own companies or to provide more added value to their employers. For this, several modules have been introduced. The integrative project in the second year, courses on entrepreneurship and innovation, and the course of the business plan in the 4th year, the annual participation in Startup Weekends, annual participation on the engineer entrepreneur show …
View list of engineer entrepreneurs trained at Polytechnic Agadir
Learn to make :
The third transverse axis of our teaching is based on a fundamental human value in the culture of our institution. It is the social responsibility of the company. In this axis, we educate students to the importance of learning to “give back” to society through social and humanitarian activities, protection of environmental actions and the actions of citizenship.