ENERGY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
The Professional Master Degree “Law and Management of Energy and Sustainable Development” at the University of Strasbourg, delivered in double graduation with the Polytechnic school of Agadir, allows engineers and managers to take into account the logic of sustainable development and to learn energy management regarding the current need of economic actors. This management involves controlling energy expenditure and improving energy efficiency.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER AND OPPORTUNITIES
This Master aims to train specialists capable of supporting companies and public bodies in their process of adoption and development of sustainable energy.
Main opportunities :
- Energy auditor;
- Photovoltaic Park Manager;
- Wind park manager;
- Consultant in renewable energies;
- CSR Manager;
- Waste manager;
- Environmentally responsible
Participants in the Master program benefit from the status of student at the University of Strasbourg and the Polytechnic School of Agadir. At the end of its academic year, successful candidate is attested by a French State Diploma. The Master’s degree is awarded by the University of Strasbourg.
DURATION OF STUDIES
The training takes place over a period of 12 months according to the following schedule:
- Course: from November to May
- Writing briefs: June to September
- Defenses: October
Teachers of the University of Strasbourg, the Polytechnic of Agadir and international stakeholders take turns to ensure the program of the Master.
A team of professionals and leaders are also involved in some workshops and practical seminars.
The program is delivered in a pleasant and effective framework. It benefits from a high level university infrastructure that meets the requirements of quality, comfort and performance:
- Comfortable and air conditioned classrooms and seminars;
- Computer labs with industrial software;
- Technical laboratories;
- Free access to Wifi;
- Library offering individual educational literature, consultation works, periodicals and handouts
- from partner universities, internship and integration service facilitating contacts with the
- Economic environment;
- Cafeteria and recreation room;
- Sports infrastructure…
- Holding a diploma level bac + 4 or an engineering degree,
- Examination of the file submitted by the candidate,
- Pass the interview before the selection committee.
- Cover letter
- 2 copies of the Bac + 4 or equivalent legalized, one translated into French,
- 2 authenticated copies of transcripts,
- 2 certified copies of the baccalaureate 2 CV,
- 2 extracts of birth certificates with a translated into French,
- 2 copies of the national identity card,
- 4 photos (format CIN)
- 1 file completed by the candidate after admission by the selection committee, Registration fee (see details of costs)